Monday, December 21, 2009

Mitesh Goswami"s profile

www.bsnlnewsbyashokhindocha.blogspot.com M-9426201999
CURRICULUM VITAE

Miteshbharthi Goswami
2/31,Vaniyavadi,”Camunda Krupa” Rajkot – 380002.
Contact No: - +91-99791 05467 E-Mail: goswami.mit@gmail.com


Career Objective

To build a career with a leading organization, which will help me to explore myself fully and realize my potential. Willing to work as a key player in a challenging and creative environment of Networking Departments.

Personal Details

Date of Birth : 7 May, 1987
Gender : Male
Category : OBC
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Single
Language known : Gujrati, Hindi and English.

Education Details

1. I have acquired Degree Bachelor of Science in Information Technology & Computer Application (B.Sc. IT & CA) with 74.6%,(LAST SEM) April-2009, Shree M & N Virani Science College – Rajkot.
2. I have passed out 12th Std. (H.S.C) with 59.85%, March/April-2006 board of G.S.E.B

3. I have certified Degree CCNA (Cisco certified Network Associate)
Score of 916 out of 1000

4. I have certified Degree JNCIA (Juniper Network certified Internet Associate)
Score of 93 out of 100

5. I am continue in certified Degree CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional)




Networking Skills

ROUTING:- OSPF, RIP(ver1&2), EIGRP etc
SWITHING :- VLAN, VTP
NAT/PAT : Pooling
LAN(Local area network)/ WAN(wide area network) Security
Wi-Fi Network
Structure cabling, Data security, Backup-Antivirus,
SECURITY: Access-list, firewall
Technical Skills

Category Details
Operating System : Linux, Windows XP, 2000, Vista.
Programming Languages : C (Basic), C++ (Basic), Visual Basic 6.0, VB.Net ,Java ,

Web Scripting Language : JavaScript.
Web Technology : HTML, DHTM, Ajax.
Data Base : Orecal , MS-Access, PL/SQL, SQL Server 2005, MySql.
Aware of : PHP. ,j2me,j2ee.

Areas of Interest

Network Technology, Network security Technology and LAN,WAN..etc

Declaration

I here by declare that above information is true to the best of my knowledge. If given a chance, I will try my best to come true to your aspiration and will prove my mettle in most trying situation.






Miteshbharthi Goswami.

No comments: