Thursday, July 30, 2009


The 21 things White House staff can't tell Obama
www.bsnlnewsbyashokhindocha.blogspot.com
Washington: Telling Barack Obama that "Hillary Clinton called" might land one in trouble, for this is one of the 21 things that the White House staff is barred from saying to the U.S. President.


According to the Politico, a list of 21 things the staff were not allowed to say to the President was circulated in the White House.


The 21 Things You Cannot Say to the President after a News Conference are:


1. Hey, we hear the Golf Channel is going to carry it next time. Well, actually, only the Golf Channel is going to carry it next time.


2. Don't worry. We'll get 'em next year.


3. Professor Gates called. He can't find his house keys.


4. You want to take a mulligan on this one?


5. We did try to plant a question about Bo, but nobody would go for it.



Quantum leap: PM to launch N-submarine on Sunday
India remembers valiant Kargil heroes on victory anniversary
Kargil hilltops lit up as India salutes war heroes
Bangladesh decides to preserve Jyoti Basu's ancestral house
25% of over the counter medicinal drugs may be spurious
www.bsnlnewsbyashokhindocha.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.